4.10.2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I am linked up to The Pleated Poppy for WIWW, once again. This is just a way of motivation to be more intentional about what I wear each day. Not that it's super important, but it definitely helps to think about it a little more. I have found that I have a more joyful attitude during the day and don't feel yucky when Bear gets home from work. 

This verse came to mind this morning...


"Charm is deceitful, and beauty is in vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
 Proverbs 31:30

I want to say that I see dressing in "real" clothes each day does help me to fear and praise the LORD more. I can see how it can become vain, but for me, it helps me to be more awake and productive. You will see that this week, there has been some "not so beautiful" going on. HA! And that's a-okay! 


I beat the fam out of bed to work in a run Saturday morning. This is my trusty typical workout wear. I got these Asics in December for Christmas. They are a bit to big. (Word to the wise: going up one size is definitely recommended, BUT when you are too impatient to check other stores or order that size, going up a size and a half = not the best idea! So I am sporting "boats" for shoes. Oh well! They work!)

This isn't a pretty pic of me, but of my surroundings. I ran along Moore Rd. from the Agri Center toward Walnut Grove. I felt like I was on a country road since I was surrounded by all the fields, when in reality, I was in city! I heart SPRING!


Saturday night I got to assist my sis-in-law at  a high school prom. It was at a beautiful place called Esplanade off of Germantown Parkway. This was in the courtyard. What a cool fire and water display, huh?!
This was the first time I wore this second hand dress. It was so comfy! 

Here we are together! Check out her work on her site!


Sunday afternoon I got to meet a sweet friend at the mall for tea and window shopping. We are ole buds and  former coworkers, now both turned stay-at-home moms! We definitely love our new "jobs"! :)


Here you go with the "not so pretty, this is real life" pic! Many days in the past few weeks, I've watched many children at a time. Yesterday was one of those days. I did pick out my outfit, if you want to call it that! HA! Does it match? I'm not so sure! I can definitely tell you that it was comfortable and that's what counted for Tuesday!


Among the "big kids", I got to chill with this one sweet thing! Violet! I love her already!!!


Above and below are a couple other fun pics that I just HAVE to throw in! My elephant, monkey and panda bear! :)


Sweet Friends!!!


Today was an odd day out of the house. I definitely enjoyed it! 

I hope to get to some real posts about other things besides clothing soon! Stay tuned and go out and enjoy this weather!

No comments: