4.11.2013

Lovin' Local: The Pampered Chef

Today I am featuring my sweet friend, Susan Murray,  who is also my hairstylist and Pampered Chef consultant! She's a lovely lady and she's selling some awesome stuff! 



I am hosting a Pampered Chef PARTY this week through next Wednesday over on Facebook. I have probably invited you to the event, but in case I missed ya, let me know and I will add you. You can also just view the catalog and her website here: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/susanmurray 

There are some great deals that are going on this month! Here's one of them:


You don't need to be part of the Facebook event or live in my town. If you would rather not  pick up your items from me or if you live elsewhere, you can just pick to have your products shipped directly to you. Easy as that. :)

I want to tell you about the top 5 items that I enjoy most:

  1. small bar pan- These are one of the many baking stones. I have a few of them, but this one is great for everyday. It fits two to three chicken breasts nicely and makes for quick clean up!
  2. chopper- We use this just about every week for something. We chop everything from nuts to peppers to cooked chicken. It's so handy!
  3. adjustable measuring spoons- These little things are awesome! I use them all the time with all my homemade endeavors. :) It's so simple to just use one piece for tablespoon measuring and another for teaspoon!
  4. cheese shredder-This item is easy to use and easy to clean up. I have tried to get away from buying shredded cheese and this products has helped convince me that it's easy to shred my own!
  5. glass storage containers-This one kind of goes without stating, but I have been converting from plastic to glass. These containers have lids that snap closed, so it keeps things airtight. 
I could go on, but you get my point that Pampered Chef makes some quality stuff! Check it out in Susan's online catalog here: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/susanmurray


No comments: