4.03.2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linked up to The Pleated Poppy again this week. I don't wear "real" clothes everyday during the week, but snapping pics of what I'm wearing is definitely some accountability! Are you motivated to get out of pjs when you are just at home all day? Does your attire affect your motivation? Simply changing from glasses to contacts makes a big difference to me.



Saturday

Jumping with A at Heart of Memphis rally. 
It was rainy and I just decided to support my team and wore a Tiger's shirt:)


Sunday morning

Not the best pic, but this was my Easter attire. Kelly and I took pics of each other to show our bright choices. This color is not the norm for me, but I'm trying to break out of the neutral rut I've been in for, oh, 15 years! HA! I desperately need a tan! That will come, if the weather ever warms up! I'm going to wear this to a wedding later this month, so I'll get a shot of me and my man.


Sunday afternoon

We went to my mom's house for dinner and the family egg hunt, so I went with Spring warmth. :) I covered my tank top with this black jacket. 
I have decided that, as of Sunday, it's Spring to me! I cleaned out A's closet and we have declaring socks optional and no more than a jacket for warmth! WE WANT SPRING!



Tuesday

It was a rainy day, but since I was going to hang with a friend after dinner, I wore jeans, t-shirt and jacket. And speaking of that friend, look who I got to chill with for a bit....


 This is Lindsey's newest sweetie! Even sweeter for me...she's wearing one of A's sleepers! 

Ok, ya'll have a great day!

No comments: