3.06.2013

WIWW: What I Wore Wednesday

WIWW: What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy again. This will be one of those not so exciting WIWW's. I forgot to post my cute "real" outfit that I wore to the Life Choices Banquet on Friday and the rest of the real items I wore last weekend. :/ I have a few pics from a few days though. 



I had to post this one of me kissing my lil sweetie. You can't see much of it, but this is me in "the black" as I call it. It's my SkiMo's uniform. ;) We ate lunch there as a fam on Sunday before I went to work.


This week has been one for "stay at home mom clothes" as my sis would call them. I have been juggling toddlers and babies at home. This is me with lil A and Cannon. Such cuties!


These are my trusty house shoes that my mom got me for Christmas. I love them! They are handmade from felt! She got them on Etsy.

And, finally, this is my "uniform" from about 6:15a to...when I get around to showering. I am really digging the gym for the first time ever. I do adore being outside, but I like the results I'm getting from lifting weights. I feel stronger and think I'm toning up.

So those of you that know me well, won't believe it until you see it, but I am growing out my locks. I finally decided to give it a whirl after years of short hair and bobs. I am looking forward to the change. I have decided that I have to get it all grown out before we have another baby because all of it needs to fit in a side pony. :) I came up with that today as I rocked the 3 month old I watch on Wednesdays. It was really annoying to have it up and poking me in the neck as I rocked. It's all about being practical, folks! 

I have to say that I am waiting in prayerful expectation for the first sighting of the newest Baby Boe Boy! I predict he will make his debut by daybreak!



No comments: