7.05.2010

I have to share...JULY SALE!!!!





I try not to do this often, but I just had to share the JULY SALE at Southern Living AT HOME!


We are making space for our new products that will debut in our Fall catalog (coming in August). Also, beginning August 1st, Southern Living At HOME will become Willow House! It is a really exciting time for our company!


You may go to my website www.southernlivingathome.com/amandacline to view our sales flyer and the Spring catalog or you can view the sales flyer by following the link below.....

https://www.southernlivingathome.com/pne/pdf/announcements/201007_SaleFlier.pdf


If you would like to order an item, just shoot me an email with the item number, quantity and your credit card number with expiration date. If you would prefer to pay me with a check, we can arrange to meet. I will get the items to you when the arrive. (usually 2-3 weeks).

If you collect $125 in orders, you can get an item at 50% off and have the items delivered to your home! You may forward this email to your friends.

One more thing...

If you book a party for the fall (August/September/October), I will pay for your shipping for this order! Pretty sweet deal!

Items will sell out fast so let me hear from you soon if you would like to order anything. There is no minimum purchase!

My contact info...
arcline2003@comcast.net
www.southernlivingathome.com/amandacline

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I want to order #74-the busy mom's weeknight cookbook.